Accelerate your competitive advantage by securely moving IT to the cloud
You and your organisation face many challenges daily…
Do the following challenges resonate with you?
- Cyber security concerns
- Growing the top and bottom lines
- Improving margins
- Attracting and retaining customers
- Improving efficiency
- Attracting high caliber employees
- Increasing employee satisfaction
- Managing cash flow
- Reducing enterprise costs
- Improving operational results
- Gaining productivity improvements
- Expanding into new markets etc…
Are old legacy IT systems, business processes and challenges such as these holding your business back and eroding your competitive advantage?
Diversus Group (“DG”) helps you to digitise your business and address your cyber security concerns. We help you simplify the process of technology and business transformation.
DG works with you to design, build and manage secure private, public and hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions to store, manipulate and protect your most valuable asset - your intellectual property.
Recent Posts from Diversus Group
The average security solution fails to monitor unknown elements of your network, leaving you vulnerable to 'under the radar' threats from hackers.
Diversus Group and Palo Alto Networks can passively monitor your traffic, delivering a security report that reveals any 'under the radar' activity on your network. This can help you prevent threats such as malware and spyware on your network, unauthorised applications and violations of your security policies.
They are currently offering a free, no-obligation assessment and Security Report to identify any under-the-radar activity on your network and make practical recommendations suited to your needs.
A new survey finds that less than half of IT managers today are concerned about the initial cost of all-flash solutions – and that 3 in 4 are already deploying an all-flash array to support 1 or more applications.
The finding puts question marks around those who say all-flash set-up costs are too high, and comes as 3 trends converge on the sector and rapidly drive down the cost of all-flash arrays:
- Flash suppliers are increasing production of high-density components
- Storage vendors are introducing advanced storage efficiency features
- Companies are driving down total cost of ownership (TCO) by adding all-flash platforms to existing IT infrastructure
Start your journey here...
+61 2 6111 2900
Level 5, 7 London Circuit
Canberra City, ACT 2601